Agri Sud-Ouest Innovation
Agri Sud-Ouest Innovaiton (ASOI) is a French 'pôle de compétitivité' (competitiveness association certified by the French government) focused on the agrifood sector, from the agricultural production to the consumer in the South-West of France.
More than 400 organisations are members of ASOI such as companies (SMEs and large companies), research centres and educational centres, local authorities, to boost their innovation by building R&D projects that they will scale up to sell new products or services.
The main goals of ASOI : improve competitiveness through innovation
- Facilitate meetings between companies, research organisations and education centres
- Foster the emergence of innovative ideas
- Support the implementation of collaborative innovation projects
- Facilitate access to public funding
- Certify projects
- Create value and employment in the area